The FRAG custom 1911 is named after the grip pattern featured on this series of pistols. The grip pattern is inspired by the Mk. II Pineapple grenade, from WWII. This pattern is truly unique, and features a texture which gives an incredibly tactile grip surface, while avoiding sharp edges. This means a comfortable, yet effective grip on your pistol without causing any discomfort after a long day of shooting.
Each of the models in the FRAG series of pistols is blacked out. They come with our melonite treatment, an ion bonded barrel, a black trigger, as well as this long list of features:
- Full Size Frame & 4.25" Slide
- Forged Steel Frame & Slide
- 4.25"″ Match Grade Ion Bond Black Barrel
- Tool Steel fully machined Hammer, Sear, and Disconnector
- Slide Stop fully machined from Bar Stock
- Single side Thumb Safety
- HD barrel bushing
- Solid Match Trigger in Black
- Front and Rear Cocking Serrations *Rear only on Commander
- Slide Top Serrations
- FRAG pattern Front and Backstrap
- FRAG pattern Alumagrips
- Magazine Well
- Brass Bead Front Sight
- U-Notch Guncrafter Fixed Rear sight
- Black Melonite Finish
- Fully Dehorned
- Extreme Reliability Work
- Two fitted and tuned magazines
- Black GI Logo Cordura Case
Each pistol is built by hand and backed with our Lifetime Satisfaction Assurance, as well as the best customer service in the industry.
*This pistol is in stock and ready to ship with set features.