The FRAG custom 1911 is named after the grip pattern featured on this series of pistols. The grip pattern is inspired by the Mk. II Pineapple grenade, from WWII. This pattern is truly unique, and features a texture which gives an incredibly tactile grip surface, while avoiding sharp edges. This means a comfortable, yet effective grip on your pistol without causing any discomfort after a long day of shooting.
Each of the models in the FRAG series of pistols is blacked out.
The FRAG Squared is a competition ready pistol, right out of the box. Featuring a Bomar adjustable rear sight, an ultra bright fiber optic front sight post, and two sets of Tech-Well magazine wells, this is the pistol you want to help you win the match.
- Full Size 5″ Government
- Forged Steel Frame & Slide
- Squared Trigger Guard
- 5″ Match Grade Ion Bond Black Barrel
- Tool Steel fully machined Hammer, Sear, and Disconnector
- Slide Stop fully machined from Bar Stock
- Ambidextrous side Thumb Safety
- HD barrel bushing
- Ion Bond Barrel
- Solid Match Flat Trigger in Black
- Slide Top Serrations
- FRAG pattern Front and Backstrap
- FRAG pattern Alumagrips
- Comes with Two Tech-Well Magwell’s (Large and Small)
- Fiber Optic Front Sight
- Bomar Adjustable Rear Sight
- Black Melonite Finish
- Fully Dehorned
- Extreme Reliability Work
- Two fitted and tuned magazines
- Black GI Logo Cordura Case
Each pistol is built by hand and backed with our Lifetime Satisfaction Assurance, as well as the best customer service in the industry.
*This pistol is in stock and ready to ship with standard features.