The Hellcat has been designed from the ground up to be the next generation of Guncrafter Industries fighting 1911's. The name centers on the new BattleCrown™ which consists of an extremely heavy duty barrel bushing that precisely follows the outside contour of the slide, with an angled bottom, for a very distinctive and clean look. The front opening of the BattleCrown™ has a large and extra deep flare that is expertly blended to the countersunk, crowned barrel. Functionally, this oversized flange protects the muzzle crown to an unprecedented level while the front is nicely beveled without any sharp edges, for easy holster insertion.
We have teamed up with Cerberus Tactical to bring three new control parts: an extra stout thumb safety and slide stop, both machined from bar stock chrome moly steel and a new tool steel hammer with a solid web for added strength and optimized hook geometry, making for a crisp, safe trigger pull.
Great emphasis was given to ergonomics and functionality, deep serrations ensure no-slip manipulation while the heavily beveled exterior remains hand friendly.
The BC-17 Hellcat is loaded with standard features:
- Forged Steel Full Size Frame with 5" Slide
- Guncrafter Gray Cerakote over our Melonite, for the ultimate in looks and protection
- The BattleCrown™ Super Heavy Duty Bushing
- Slide Top Serrations
- Match Grade Stainless Steel Barrel
- Flat Match Grade Trigger
- One-piece magwell and mainspring housing
- Guncrafter Industries 15 LPI Checkering on Front Strap and Mainspring Housing
- Black Shredder Grips
- GI Tritium Sights
- Flush Cut & Deep Crowned Barrel
- Flush Cut Slide Stop & Chamfered Frame
- Ball End Mill Cuts
- Heavy Bevel on Bottom of Slide
- Fully Dehorned-Standard
- Extreme Reliability Work
- Two fitted and Tuned Magazines
- Black GI Logo Cordura Case
Each pistol is built by hand and backed with our Lifetime Satisfaction Assurance, as well as the best customer service in the industry.
This pistol has the following upgrades:
Distressed Bronze Cerakote