The No Name series is not only our entry level custom 1911, but it is also the foundation we use to start most of our models, and is the perfect option to start your custom build from the ground up.
Each No Name custom 1911 comes equipped with standard features that most manufacturers consider costly upgrades.
- Forged Steel Full Size Frame with 4.25″ Forged Steel Slide
- Black Melonite Finish-Standard
- Tool Steel fully machined Hammer, Sear, and Disconnector-Standard
- Slide Stop fully machined from Bar Stock-Standard
- HD barrel bushing-Standard
- Slide Top Serrations-Standard
- Match Grade Stainless Steel Barrel-Standard
- Solid Curved or Straight Match Grade Trigger-Standard
- Beveled Magazine Well-Standard
- Patented 90 degree 15 LPI Checkering on Front Strap and Mainspring Housing-Standard
- Shredder Grips or Aluma-Grips-Standard
- GI Tritium Sights, Blacked Out Front Sight Post and Square or U-Notch Rear, or Fiber Optic Front Sight-Standard
- Fully Dehorned-Standard
- Extreme Reliability Work-Standard
- Two fitted and Tuned Magazines-Standard
- Black GI Logo Cordura Case-Standard
These features are the perfect foundation for your 1911, whether you are looking for a duty pistol, or you want to build the ultimate "BBQ Gun" from the ground up.
Each pistol is built by hand and backed with our Lifetime Satisfaction Assurance, as well as the best customer service in the industry.
This pistol has the following upgrades: