Please select and purchase this product only if you are sending in your gun to have it upgraded. We are ONLY doing this package to the models listed below.
The CZ 75 Guncrafter Industries Executive Series is the first iteration of our new expansion into double action pistols. We have chosen some of our best finishes and upgrades to take these pistols to the next level.
Each gun is meticulously inspected and features the following upgrades:
- Color Case Hardened Frame
- Hot Salt Blue Slide with Polished Flats
- A Flush Cut & Crowned Barrel
- DLC Coated Barrel & Small Parts
- The Guncrafter Industries Logo Engraved on the Frame
- New Guncrafter Industries Slim-Tac G10 Grips
This series is currently available on these select models:
- The CZ 75 B (Base Gun Specs can be Found by Clicking Here)
- The CZ 75 Compact (Base Gun Specs can be Found by Clicking Here)
- The CZ 75 SP01/Shadow/AccuShadow (Base Gun Specs can be Found by Clicking Here)
- The Shadow 2 (Base Gun Specs can be Found by Clicking Here)
Please select the model of the gun you are sending in, and any additional upgrade work you want done. If the option you want is not listed, it means we are not offering it at this time.
SHIPPING YOUR FIREARM
Guncrafter Industries will ONLY except the shipment of firearms from customers who have successfully purchased the CZ Executive Series package above.
Before you ship: Ensure that your firearm is unloaded and the chamber is cleared. DO NOT SHIP A LOADED GUN.
IMPORTANT: You must include a printed copy of your order with your pistol shipment. Insure that the following information is correctly listed:
- phone number
- firearm model
- serial number
- upgrade work requested
Firearms received without paperwork will be immediately returned to sender WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
Under federal law, any lawful gun owner may ship a firearm to Guncrafter Industries – or any other FFL holder – via common carrier like FedEx or UPS for purposes of repair or modification and receive it back directly. You do not need to ship your pistol through a dealer unless your local or state laws require it.
Your securely packaged pistol should be taken to a FedEx or UPS service center for shipment. Affiliated shipping agents such as mailbox stores and copy centers are not permitted to accept firearms. You are required by law to notify the counter person of the contents of your package.
- FIREARMS MUST BE SHIPPED UNLOADED. Double check your firearm’s chamber before shipping.
- We suggest that you insure your package for the full value of your pistol.
- All firearms must be shipped to us prepaid. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT COLLECT SHIPMENTS.
- Unless you have a FFL do not ship handguns to Guncrafter Industries through the US Post Office.
Our shipping address:Guncrafter Industries171 Madison 1510 Huntsville, AR 72740