The FRAG custom 1911 is named after the grip pattern featured on this series of pistols. The grip pattern is inspired by the Mk. II Pineapple grenade, from WWII. This pattern is truly unique, and features a texture which gives an incredibly tactile grip surface, while avoiding sharp edges. This means a comfortable, yet effective grip on your pistol without causing any discomfort after a long day of shooting.
Each of the models in the FRAG series of pistols is blacked out. They come with our melonite finish, an ion bonded barrel, a black trigger, and these features:
- Full Size Frame with 6″ Slide
- Forged Steel Frame & Slide
- 6″ Match Grade Ion Bond Black Barrel
- Tool Steel fully machined Hammer, Sear, and Disconnector
- Slide Stop fully machined from Bar Stock
- Single side Thumb Safety
- HD barrel bushing
- Solid Match Trigger in Black
- Slide Top Serrations
- FRAG pattern Front and Backstrap
- FRAG pattern Alumagrips
- Magazine Well
- Fiber Optic Front Sight
- Bomar Adjustable Rear Sight
- Black Melonite Finish
- Fully Dehorned
- Extreme Reliability Work
- Two fitted and tuned magazines
- Black GI Logo Cordura Case
Each pistol is built by hand and backed with our Lifetime Satisfaction Assurance, as well as the best customer service in the industry.
*The pistols in the pictures may have been customized with other options, and are therefore different than the standard model.