Shipments are sent out during business hours only: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM CST (excluding holidays)
- Orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification has been obtained. Orders shipped via ground delivery typically arrive in three (3) to five (5) business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays for the United States). Orders shipped via USPS Priority Mail will arrive in two (2) to three (3) days.
- We determine the shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used, subject to applicable law and the respective requirements of the respective carrier are: U.S. Postal Service (“USPS”) and United Parcel Service (“UPS”).
- All ammunition will be shipped via UPS ground service.
- Purchased firearms must be shipped to a verified FFL. Please include the name, address, and phone number of your chosen FFL during checkout or contact us directly (479-665-2466) to provide your FFL information.
- Please note that shipping times/windows above are estimates, and delivery dates and times cannot be and are not guaranteed.
- When a single order results in multiple shipments, the shipping and handling charge only applies to the first package shipped. There are no additional shipping and handling charges for subsequent shipments for the same order.
Shipping charges are non-refundable. If you provide us with an invalid shipping address on your order, and the merchandise gets returned to us, we will refund the cost of the item however shipping charges will not be refunded. Please verify your shipping address before completing your order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- All Ammunition sales are final. Ammunition may not be returned or exchanged at any time after delivery.
- All serialized item sales are final, and may not be returned.
- Cancellations on any in-stock firearms are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
When you purchase any Guncrafter Industries, LLC. product, do so with the knowledge that we stand fully behind every product we build and sell. We will without hesitation take care of any issue that we deem related to our craftsmanship or any component used to custom build a Guncrafter Industries Pistol. We will not be responsible for any damage from neglect or use of poor quality ammunition. We do stand behind our products when used for its intended purposes. The final decision on any customer service matter is at the soul discretion of Guncrafter Industries, LLC.
For customer service, warranty, and parts requests not available on our site, please contact Guncrafter Customer Service at:(479)-665-2466 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The physical address and only authorized repair location for Guncrafter Industries firearms is:
No parts sold by us are intended for installation except by a trained gunsmith, parts and firearms sold by us are only intended for factory specification standard velocity ammunition. Any verbal representations made by us related to installation, should be confirmed with your local gunsmith, to assure safe operation in your particular firearm.