Externally, the Model 1 custom 1911 is the same size and weight as a Government 1911. Only when you look inside can you find the precisely engineered changes that allow this platform to fire the .50GI round. This model is where it all started for Guncrafter Industries, when Alex Zimmermann conceptualized a 1911 that could provide the maximum controllable stopping power out of a pistol platform.
The standard features for the Model 1 include:
- Full size frame with 5″ Slide
- Black Melonite Finish
- Forged Steel Frame & Slide
- Tool Steel fully machined Hammer, Sear, and Disconnector
- Slide Stop fully machined from Bar Stock
- Heavy Match Grade Stainless Steel Barrel
- Solid match grade trigger
- 20 LPI checking on front strap and mainspring housing
- Main Spring Housing with Integral Lanyard Loop
- Alumagrips with Full Checkering
- Beveled Magazine Well
- GI Tritium Sights
- Fully Dehorned
- Extreme Reliability Work
- Two fitted and tuned magazines
- Black GI Logo Cordura Case
You can select your custom options above.
Each pistol is built by hand and backed with our Lifetime Satisfaction Assurance, as well as the best customer service in the industry.
*The pistols in the pictures may have been customized with other options, and are therefore different than the standard model.