***A Valid FFL is required for all weapons transfers***
- Forged Steel Full Size Frame with 5″ Forged Steel Slide
- Black Melonite Finish-Standard
- Tool Steel fully machined Hammer, Sear, and Disconnector-Standard
- Slide Stop fully machined from Bar Stock-Standard
- HD barrel bushing-Standard
- Slide Top Serrations-Standard
- Match Grade Stainless Steel Barrel-Standard
- Solid Curved or Straight Match Grade Trigger-Standard
- Beveled Magazine Well-Standard
- Patented 90 degree 15 LPI Checkering on Front Strap and Mainspring Housing-Standard
- Shredder Grips or Aluma-Grips-Standard
- GI Tritium Sights, Blacked Out Front Sight Post and Square or U-Notch Rear, or Fiber Optic Front Sight-Standard
- Fully Dehorned-Standard
- Extreme Reliability Work-Standard
- Two fitted and Tuned Magazines-Standard
- Black GI Logo Cordura Case-Standard
These features are the perfect foundation for your 1911, whether you are looking for a duty pistol, or you want to build the ultimate "BBQ Gun" from the ground up.
Each pistol is built by hand and backed with our Lifetime Satisfaction Assurance, as well as the best customer service in the industry.
This pistol has the following options/upgrades:
Smoked Burnt Bronze with black controls Cerakote finish.
Lightened slide with both top and side ports.
FRAG checkering and FRAG grips.
Square trigger guard.
Flush cut/deep crowned bull barrel with DLC coating, flush fitting, keyed recoil spring plug.
Flush cut slide stop/chmf. frame.
Adjustable Bomar-style rear sight and red fiber optic front sight.